Resilience For Life
Live Course - Invercargill or alternative venue
2 x 3 hour Workshops
1 day - 6 hour Workshop
Do you sometimes feel that life is just too hard, that even getting up in the morning is too much of an effort? Perhaps life feels flat, a bit hopeless and it is hard to get interested in or excited about anything. You may eat too much or eat too little.
Maybe you are on edge all the time – easily irritated or upset and have difficulty concentrating or relaxing. Things might seem to be overwhelming or on overload and you don’t have enough time in the day to do your work. This may lead to overwork and burnout.
You may find it hard to get to sleep or to stay asleep, with disturbed restless sleep and lots of unpleasant dreams.
You may also feel like you cannot breath, are out of control, get knots in your stomach and find that you can’t think straight. And these feelings often keep coming back or are there all the time.
Stress and worry in the form of anxiety and depression are two of the most common conditions present under the tip of a very large and ever-increasing iceberg of negative emotion that is afloat in our modern society.
But you don’t have to live with these problems. Let us teach you skills and techniques that will allow you to take control and live resiliently.
Also available at other locations / venues by arrangement and as live individual or online coaching – see coaching services.
Your Life Live It is a Board Accredited and Approved Training School.
GET A TOOLBOX AND SKILLS TO PUT THIS WASTED ENERGY TO FAR MORE POSITIVE USES
GET REAL TOOLS THAT WILL LET YOU
- Keep your stress levels down
- Stop anxiety in its tracks
- Lift depression whenever it raises its ugly head
- Let you choose your emotional state
- Sleep restfully
- Get back your motivation
- Take control of your life
A SKILLS WORKSHOP IN 4 MODULES
MODULE 1: UNDERSTANDING STRESS AND WORRY
- Introductions and workshop guidelines
- Resilience for Life – where does the course come from?
- What change outcomes do you want from this course?
- What is mental and emotional health and wellbeing?
- What are the key changes Resilience for Life can deliver?
- The Owner’s Manual
- Where to start to get change
- Empowerment and Action
MODULE 2: BASIC EMOTIONAL NEEDS
- What are basic emotional needs?
- Why are they important?
- How well are your needs being met?
- What are the natural resources nature gave us to help meet our needs?
- Problem-solving / action planning
- How do we get emotional problems
- Learning from experience – Your Lifeline / Timeline
- Other key needs – sleep, exercise, nutrition, humour
MODULE 3: HOW YOUR BRAIN WORKS
- The Brain: Perhaps the biggest wonder of the World
- Conscious and unconscious minds
- Learning Stages
- Where do you put your attention
- Understanding stress and worry (= anxiety and depression)
- Catastrophising and Ruminating
- Emotional Arousal and The Power of Emotion
- The Depression Cycle
- You Senses – Languages of the Brain / Radar
MODULE 4: MORE TOOLS FOR CHANGE
- The Magic Pill
- Explanatory Styles
- Flexible thinking
- The Zone
- Run to the Roar
- Limiting Beliefs
- Empowering Beliefs
- Takeaways – Action Plan and Tools
Let me give you the tools to make it the best life possible
This stuff really works for me and for the hundreds of people I have used it with over the past few years – see my Bio!
With over 30 years’ experience in counselling, coaching and training I believe that this is the best and fastest option for getting your life sorted and on track. These are very powerful tools.
If you’re ready to rid yourself of behaviour patterns and emotional states that do not serve you well then you are in the right place.
Mary, aged 73, New Zealand.
“You’re never too old to learn and it’s possible to get rid of baggage. Age is just a number. Initially when I left the house on Saturday morning to come I thought I could always do a bunk at break time. I was rooted to my seat! Just do it.”
I’m ready to help. Please use the form below or simply give me a call on :
+64 (0) 3 214 1282 or email: email@example.com